Sign Up Here!

Love Takes Root Book 2

Love Takes Root Book 2
Click image above to purchase Book 2 titled 'Love Takes Root'

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Welcome to my Site. I'm Chantal WIlliams.

Hello and welcome to my site.  I'm Chantal Williams, an author as well as an adventure seeking, world travelling gal with romance on my mind.  I was once a flight attendant for a Billionaire who enabled me to see the world many times over and exposed me to an 'out of this world' life.  For me, romance or just simply the anticipation of romance was found at many exotic locations or places oozing with culture and class.  I loved it.  I am a writer taking you on some romantic stories sure to capture your imaginations in the hopes you will smile and always be ready for more.

Come and be swept off your feet with me.



Romance in Paris never fails to disappoint. Oh la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment